Tuesday 4 September 2012

Holidays & Zoodays

We jetted over to Victoria on the weekend to spend some time with my Grandparents. I love spending time with them, and it's nice to show off Layla to them. Of course Layla came home with much more then she left with - her Great Grandparents love to spoil her. Funniest moment being when my Grandma asked if the $25 stroller we were grabbing was "good enough for Layla". Funny lady.


We celebrated fathers day while we were there. A  big shout out to La La Love Hubby, the best daddy any little girl could wish for.

c

We dragged my Grandparents along to the Werribee Open Range Zoo with us, with the promise of not to much walking.
 


I love Werribee Zoo. I love cruising on the Safari bus getting up close to the animals.  


 At this time of year there were new babies to gush over.


 Layla did. not. love. the. bus. and in a fit threw her face against the seat in front of us, splitting her lip. Poor bubba. 



 She LOVED the meerkats, went on and on about the "kitty's"....



and the "doggies".....



She also love drumming with her Daddy... The drums are so amazing - just old gas bottles and bits of pipe stacked together.  


She loves playing music with Daddy. It melts my heart.


I learnt that I can survive with only carry on luggage (liberated!) and that 3 days is not enough time to see everyone and do everything. Was hopping to bulk up my carry on with some vinty finds :( Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment