Saturday 27 October 2012

Overwhelmed

We took advantage of the gorgeous weather yesterday to do some work on the caravan.



This is the first time we've really done anything to it since we moved. Moving really took it out of us and we haven't had much motivation to do much of anything. The place is littered with half finished projects waiting for us to pull ourselves together and just get on with it.

To be honest I am overwhelmed by the amount of work there is to do. Work that I am not skilled for, and I hate not knowing what I'm doing.




Spanner Wielder spotted these caravan windows at scrap metal last time he was there and picked the up for about $10. They've now been installed in the rear of the van in our ever continuing quest for water tightness.



I sat on the grass and made daisy chains in the name of avoidance. Spanner Wielder dispatched me to the hardware store for screws because that would be an "easy job". 2 phone calls later I returned triumphant, only to be told that I hadn't got exactly what he wanted but "they'd do". Arghhhhh.

Hoping to do more today, but every time I step inside panic threatens and I feel the urge to run, screaming from the van.

Send me good thoughts xx

p.s. I've joined Instagram foll me @lalalovevintag

No comments:

Post a Comment