Wednesday 11 July 2012

We have survived... barely

I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. It has been mayhem around here for the past three weeks. We just finished moving everything Monday, which was also our seven year wedding anniversary, which you can read about here.

I was also crazy enough to started a new blog, Ookie La La, focused on my passion for vintage and being creative. Did I really have time to do this... no. Am I crazy like that.... yes. So if you want to visit and follow along hit this link. I'd love to see you there!

So a bit of an up date. The caravan is currently parked in our driveway YAY. It's currently blocking all the light coming through the kitchen.... little less yay. You win some, you lose some I guess. Hopefully the garage will get organised a bit better so it can move further down the drive. 

I hope to update you on everything we got done (and the things we didn't) soon. But at the moment the caravan is full of crap from Spanner Wielders workshop so I cant get any pictures of our progress. You guys want to see what we've done, not just hear me rabbit on about it. 

So fingers crossed now our hectic, hellish, emotional roller coaster of a month is over you'll be hearing from me more regularly! Hopefully I can stick to my game plan of working on the caravan more consistently now its right outside my front door. Definitely need to do some work on the Caravans appearance asap. It makes our driveway look pretty trashy. Especially when you take into account all the bomby "project" cars that litter the place. Anyone else out there married to, living with or related to a nut job "car enthusiast" who knows what I'm going through... anyone!?


No comments:

Post a Comment