Sunday 1 September 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes



So it's probably been a while since you visited my blog (if its your first time here "Hi"!) so you can be forgiven if you didn't notice that it's had a pretty massive overhaul.... or that its also had a name change!! 

I wanted this space to be more reflective of me and my complete, uncompromising, bordering on insane hoarding tendencies love of thrifting.  Plus other passions like sewing, cooking, crafting, refurbishing etc etc etc. 

Another change is I've merged an old blog of mine, The Caravan of Wrighteousness, with this one. The Caravan of Wrighteousness is our broken down, crap shack, nightmare of a caravan that we are slowly (and cheaply) refurbishing. Don't believe me when I call it a crap shack? Check it out here. It's taken a bit of a hiatus, but I'm using all of my wifely influence to get hubby back on board and interested in the project again. You can catch up on our progress by clicking the caravan button under features in the side bar. I also hope to post about our treks around our gorgeous home state of Tasmania, you can follow along by clicking on the apple under features in the side bar.

So that's about it from me! I hope to share some finished sewing projects with you this week. Fingers crossed xx Would signing off with lots of la la love just be way to cheesy ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look! Very fresh & "hip" :)
    Welcome back lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and fresh new look :)

    ReplyDelete