Friday 27 December 2013

I loathe boats

Merry Christmas!!! I was lucky enough to spend most of December in Victoria with my grandparents. I was well taken care of and can already feel the post grandparent stay depression settling in as we s.l.o.w.l.y. chug away from vic. Have I mentioned that I hate boats?… I loathe boats, already my stomach is churning, boredom has set in and given the lack of seating I am butt numbingly uncomfortable. Not to mention we're going to have to entertain a toddler for 10hrs in a confined space. It's all slightly terrifying. Plus there wasn't enough room for the kidlets craft stuff and mine so one of us had to make sacrifices! 

I'm really looking forward to being back in my own home, and an planning a total pj day for tomorrow. And a little 2014 planning, I have high expectations for my 30th year and have began planning some  simple goals. 



Are you a planner? Do you like lists? Have you made any resolutions/
for 2014?…

No comments:

Post a Comment